Supporting entrepreneurs, startups and emerging growth companies is our passion. We help new and growing businesses thrive and innovate by assisting them in addressing their legal challenges. Our Startup Essentials Program provides a comprehensive legal service that, for a fixed legal fee of $3,500 (one state filing fee included), launches new companies the right way and provides valuable strategic advice to help them grow. Our Startup Essentials Program service is designed for both entrepreneurs who have not set up a legal entity and for established companies that now need a more comprehensive structure to prosper.
Our knowledgeable and experienced team of experts possesses comprehensive knowledge and experience assisting new and emerging businesses with a wide range of matters, including corporate formation, governance, securities, compensation, intellectual property and transactional matters. The knowledge and experience we have developed from years of ongoing work with new, emerging growth and consolidated companies enabled us to develop the Right Start Service Package.
STARTUP ESSENTIALS PROGRAM OVERVIEW:
- Company formation – tailored for your vision and strategy.
- Strategic advice – one hour of legal advice each month during your first year in the Startup Essentials Program. You select the topics in any of our areas of practice which include contracts, intellectual property, real estate, joint ventures, cross-border transactions, licensing, corporate governance, financing, and other issues commonly faced by new and emerging companies.
- Participation in and guidance with your shareholder and Board of Directors meetings.
- Customized digital forms library – legal forms you can rely upon to properly address ownership, employment, confidentiality, intellectual property and website matters.
- Additional services – view full program details here.