Valenti Corporate GC handles the legal needs of both small and large companies:
For companies with no in-house legal staff, we handle ongoing, routine legal matters at a fraction of the cost of traditional counsel.
For larger companies that have a general counsel or in-house staff, we serve as overflow attorneys, acting as an extension of the in-house team to manage spikes in workload or to cover under-served areas of the business.
As your company’s legal counsel, we provide you strategic legal and business advice, allowing you to focus on the important issues of running and growing your business.
We posses local and international experience, both in-house and law firm, in the public and private sector. We view ourselves more as your in-house counsel rather than your external attorney and endeavor to understand your business and your market. As a result, when you discuss an opportunity or problem with us, we help you identify and implement a solution that takes into account your objectives and your operating environment.
We work with companies large and small, public and private, across a wide range of industries, assisting management and board of directors to:
- Set up and maintain corporate structures
- Establish sound governance and compliance practices consistent with Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulations
- Raise funds via private placements, crowdfunding or other means
- Develop and implement intellectual property programs that maximize the value of their IP. This work includes:
- protecting the company’s IP ownership (copyright, trademark, patents, trade secrets)
- establishing licensing agreements
- monitoring and enforcing IP violations (trademark and copyright infringement, especially over the internet)
- drafting software development agreements
- Carry out mergers and acquisitions
- Develop privacy policies in compliance with EU Data Privacy regulations
- Establish practices for compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and other anti-bribe legislation
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts (purchases and sales of goods and services, financing agreements, licensing contracts, employment/contractor agreements, insurance policies)
- Acquire or lease real property rights
- Set up or expand international business or projects
To ensure that our work truly adds value to our clients, we are able to offer these services through flexible fee structures.